1. Read or listen to some of the Children's books listed below.
2. Rainbow Scavenger Hunt! Make rainbows out of everything. Take pictures of them.
3. Use rainbow pantyhose to create a sculpture inspired by Sarah Lucas'
4. Use rainbow patterns, beads, rhinestones, etc. to create a collage/assemblage/montage portrait of one of the LGBTQ women listed below that is in the style of Mickalene Thomas' Portrait of Fran.
5. Make a clay Animal for LGBTQ Rights!
Marker Cap, Plahdoh Lids, Popsicle Sticks, Glitter Bottles Rainbows
Clay Animals & Characters for LGBTQ Rights!